Maximize your time in the kitchen and whip up two meals at once. By using some of the same ingredients in both dishes it saves you time and money. First we made our turkey chili so now we are going to use some of the reserved ground turkey in this breakfast frittata.
I think eggs are so fun to cook with. Whether baked, fried, boiled, or scrambled it’s fun to crack open an egg and watch as it cooks up. Eggs are really quite amazing if you think about all their many tasks. Not only do they bind things together, leaven and add richness in baked goods; they can also be used to make light and airy meringues, emulsify a dressing or just provide a tasty breakfast.
The fact that they can be cooked and used in so many ways is pretty awesome. So grab your eggs and start cracking!
To make our breakfast frittata all we have to do is add some eggs, seasonings and veggies to the previously cooked ground turkey and bake. Like magic, we have another meal ready to go for breakfast the next morning with very minimal effort!
Breakfast frittata made with eggs, ground turkey, green bell pepper, onion and cherry tomatoes.
Write a review
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Reserved Ground Turkey, Onion and Bell Pepper from Turkey Chili Recipe
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- Splash of Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or coat lightly with oil.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together.
- To the baking dish add the beaten eggs, ground turkey, milk, cherry tomatoes and seasonings.
- Stir everything together.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until set.