I feel like someone hit the accelerator on life in these past few months. Everything seems to be in hyper-speed. It’s been a challenge to try and keep up with the everyday things, let alone the things I want to do.
I try my best to find balance in life: work, family, have to do, want to do and some me time. These quick and easy pork chops came out of my kitchen on one of those days when I was short on time but still wanted a healthy homemade meal.
A sprinkle of seasonings and a thin layer of mustard provide all the flavor you need and help keep these pork chops moist. These easy pork chops cook up in the skillet in just a few minutes.
While the pork chops are cooking, I like to boil some potatoes until fork tender, drain and season them with milk, butter, salt and pepper then mash them up for chunky homemade mashed potatoes. For some added green veggies I also cooked up some frozen peas. Dinner = done!
Easy Pork Chops
Quick and easy sauteed pork chops.
Write a review
- Spicy Brown Mustard
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Squeeze a dollop of spicy mustard on each pork chop and spread out in a thin layer. (About a 1/4 tsp each side, just enough to coat)
- Season pork chops with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Place pork chops in the hot skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until they reach an internal temp of 145 degrees. (careful not to overcook or they will be tough!)
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for a few minutes.